Sunday, May 29, 2011

600 Haute

We were able to drive down to Barrington yesterday to visit my sister Rachael Jaeggin at her new store, 600 Haute.  If you are ever in the area, please go check it out.  Lots of cool stuff at really good prices.  AND if you, like me, love stories about people having dreams and just going for it, you'll want to support this store. Here's a peek...


Yes, those are Amy Butler bags.  With leather handles.  Pretty.
  

These rings are marvelous.  Seriously.  Next time I go I got to take some close ups.


 This whole series (again, I wish I had closeups) is amazing.  It's vintage jewelery refashioned.  Gorgeous!


 Here's Rachael.  She'll greet you with a smile.  She might even have a granola bar for you if you're hungry.


Of course I couldn't leave without buying something. It was hard to make up my mind.  It was between this wallet and a gorgeous ring.  The wallet won.


 Aunt Rachael gifted GL with a charm bracelot before we left.  Eiffel tower on one side and...

 a vintage chandelier on the other.  Thank you Aunt Rachael!

and Congratulations!

No comments: